In God's Timing

by - 4:01 PM




Sometimes. Sundays are hard. This day is supposedly the time for families to be together. At church, you can see families with their little cute kiddos. These little monsters would be running around being chased by their parents, crying for some snacks, or some other random things they do during church meetings.

As we sat in Sacrament today, the couple that spoke today talked about the topic of how God's timing worked for them. While the wife mentioned how she waited for God to give her the husband she wanted, her husband talked about how everything happens for a reason and it will happen in God's timing. He talked about the bible story of Zechariah and Elizabeth didn't have any kids until they were in the older age and had a son who later became John the Baptist. It later dawned on me that life is definitely mysterious and God works in mysterious ways. The husband also mentioned that a member of his family had a hard time getting pregnant too, went through some challenging times, and eventually had 2 kids through treatments and adoption.

I sat there listening to his talk and pondered about his topic. Recently, I've been praying a lot about when it's our turn to be parents. As members of our church, we try to be as righteous as possible, be good members of society, and be His faithful servants to serve and minister to others. However, I sometimes think, am I doing enough? What am I doing wrong? When is it my turn? But, with faith and trust, we can just keep waiting, I just hope it's not too long. All my husband and I can do is do our best and let Him handle the rest.

Happy Sunday friends! Stay Smiling!

Genuinely,
Roxy



You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is amazing Roxy. Thanks for your honesty and your willingness to share what you're feeling :) love you lots!

    ReplyDelete